As a hotel guest, you will be treated to our half board service
Regional breakfast buffet
- 07:30 to 09:30
- With organic health foods and produce from our farm
- When the weather is nice, you can enjoy breakfast with a view on our sun terrace
Added EXTRA in SUMMER – Coffee & cake
- 15:00 to 17:00
- Homemade cakes
- Ice cream for the children
Evening meal or themed buffet
- 18:00 to 20:30
- Rustic four-course meal with a choice of dishes and salad buffet
- Theme nights such as Italian buffet and Schnitzel buffet
- Weekly BBQ night in summer, weather permitting
Discount for bed and breakfast of EUR 12 per adult per night.
- Indoor pool and sauna area
Heated indoor pool with integrated whirlpool, waterfall and counter-current system
Separate baby pool with a small slide
Sunbathing lawn and terrace with wellness loungers
Spacious sauna area with 8 saunas and a whirlpool
Finnish sauna, steam room, herb bath, tepidarium, infrared cabin, salt stone grotto and rose quartz sauna
- Moments of pure relaxation
Cosy relaxation room with hay loungers
Panorama relaxation room with wellness loungers and wicker daybed loungers
- Fitness room
Fitness room with cardio equipment
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free parking
From 2 full-paying guests per room
- 0 to 5 years: no charge
- 6 to 11 years: 50% discount off the adult price
- 12 to 15 years: 30% discount off the adult price
- Check-in: from 14:00 to 18:00 (please let us know if you plan to arrive later)
- Check-out: from 08:00 to 10:00
Dogs are welcome at Hotel Andreas for a charge of EUR 9 per dog per day (not including food). Please understand that dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, spa & fitness area and swimming pool.
The visitor’s tax is EUR 2 per person per night and is payable at the hotel (for guests aged 16 or older).
A deposit of EUR 200 per room will be charged.
We will send you our bank details together with the confirmation of your booking. You can also pay the deposit by credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Free cancellation of your booking up to 28 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of the total amount in case of cancellation from 27 to 8 days prior to arrival.
- 80% of the total amount in case of cancellation from 7 days prior to arrival or in case of no show.
Cancellations are only valid in writing. Austrian law is applicable – place of performance, Obertilliach.
If departure from your home country or entry into Austria/Tyrol is not possible due to COVID-19, you can cancel your booking free of charge at any time.
- We recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
- The general terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry apply.
As of 5 March 2022, you are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative Covid-19 test to enter restaurants and hotels.
Entry rules for Austria – easing of restrictions since 22 February 2022
Valid 3G proof (proof of vaccination, recovery or negative test) is required for entry into Austria.
- Disinfection & hygiene: Please wash or disinfect your hands at every opportunity. You will find disinfection stations dotted around the building. We are also intensifying our already high cleaning standards even more. High-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas are disinfected several times a day. Sneeze or cough into your elbow or a tissue.
- Bodily contact: Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Health | Illness: Your health is important to us. If you show any signs of illness prior to your arrival, please do not travel. If you show any signs of illness during your stay, please contact us immediately.
- Guest registration obligation: according to the current regulations, we are obliged to record your contact details.